Sunday, December 1, 2013

Meet Marsh

She was found along a country road near the Holland Marsh about 3 months ago.   We (Qtip and I)picked her up from the shelter yesterday.  She is a 2 year old Great Pyrenees/ beagle cross (I don't think she will get any bigger.  At least I hope not).  With me she has found a forever home.  She is quite anxious and has spent the morning pacing and wandering in and out. This is the only time she has sat still all morning.  I have finally turned off the heat and left the back door open.  It is raining and quite mild.  Both Qtip and her are finding what each can tolerate (note to Marsh-do not go into Qtips' kennel).  That was quite the drama when that happened.  As regular readers of this blog know, I had to put my beloved Hershey down about 7 months ago.  It was time to get some company for Qtip as he has become bored and naughty.  And, there are a lot of dogs (and cats) waiting for forever homes.  I am so glad that I am allergic to cats, cuz there was a litter at the shelter yesterday.  I could fit of them 3 in one of my hands, they were that tiny....

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post brought tears to my eyes. I follow the lost and found dogs of Simcoe county page and remember seeing her back in October terrified and sad(http://tinyurl.com/l8gnodb). Nice to know she is still alive and with someone who will take care of her. Hopefully Q-tip will be less depressed now he has a friend. Sorry to hear to "bolted" on you at least she is back again.