Friday, November 25, 2011

Orca Bay




Using the Triangulations (Brenda Henning, out of Fairbanks Alaska) http://www.bearpawproductions.com/index.php program took me about 3.5 hours to complete 224 blocks. Wait a minute!! I counted, recounted and counted some more. Still came up with 223. I looked in the larger garbage bin, where I had been throwing the triangulations papers, but nope not in there.


hmmmmmmmm......Well, I put them in a bin and hoped the last one would show up. Well, sure enough, I found one half under my pincushion. Okay, I am now at 223 1/2 . I know my math is bad, but I CAN count. Well, my seam ripper fell into the smaller garbage bin and what did I find?? One more. The count is now 224 1/2. Extra is always good, right? Then, I cleaned up my sewing table and moved the sewing machine. Hiding under there was one more. 225 1/2. All is right in my universe. It's the little things.

No comments: